Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Customer's Avatar


I think my prototypical customers would be families who live very hectic lifestyles. These families would have parents who work really hard and have multiple children. They would not have much time during the week because they are busy with work, after school activities, and homework. They love to live a healthy lifestyle but sometimes it is hard for them to find something that fits their life. I feel like they would drive either a minivan or a SUV. I feel like they would watch any shows that are on Netflix because they are easy to watch whenever they have free time. I do not think they would love any of the nominees that are running for president. They love their country and do not believe money should rule everything. I feel like the parents are within their thirties and their kids are pretty young. Most likely under 10 years old.



I feel like I would have a lot in common with the customer avatar. I feel like we would both have hectic lifestyles but still want the best for our family and be able to provide it to them. I do not think it would be a coincidence because there are some people who do not care and wish to avoid their eating habits especially if they have a very stressful lifestyle. Even though I am sometimes stressed out I feel like I make sure I have time to treat my body good and provide what is best for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment