- Independent: I believe I am a very independent person. From a young age I remember my parents making me learn how to do things for myself. When I was in middle school I already knew how to cook certain foods, clean, and do my laundry. My parents have always worked long hours and they wanted to make sure that I was able to figure things out on my own. I believe I am a very independent person and do not rely on people to get things done.
- Organized: I believe I am a very organized person when it comes to my work. I always keep a notebook of what I have to get done and make sure I check off everything I have to do.
- Hard Worker: Ever since a young age I remember being very committed when it came to my work. I always make sure I understand what is expected and wanted from me and make sure to achieve those expectations.
- Caring: I have always been a caring person when it comes to anything in life. Even though I believe it hinders me sometimes, I think that it is a very important trait to have. It helps you understand those already you and walk in their shoes.
- Leader: I believe I was a natural born leader. My parents are both natural born leaders and I believe I definitely have that trait. I love to take a hold of situations and get a thrill of figuring out difficult problems.
2. Interviews:
- https://soundcloud.com/user-497376341/interview-1/s-rs7AG
- https://soundcloud.com/user-497376341/interview-2/s-WBhQE
- https://soundcloud.com/user-497376341/interview-3/s-RsZoD
- https://soundcloud.com/user-497376341/interview-4/s-9IAEn
- https://soundcloud.com/user-497376341/interview-5/s-IQZvD
3. Reflect on difference.
- I think most of the people I interviewed mentioned qualities that I believe I have. After hearing from everyone I noticed how many people said how selfless I am. I think it is a good quality about me but sometimes it can hurt me. I sometimes care to much about other people and stop thinking about myself complete. I think I need to learn how to balance this quality.
Ashley, I really enjoyed reading your post! It's really interesting to see what some of your close friends and loved ones think about you. I also put independent and hard worker down as two of my own personal strengths that I felt I had. Like you said, my parents taught me how to a lot of things on my own from a young age, and that has transitioned into my adult life. A lot of people don't know how to do a lot of basic things once they get to college, and I'm thankful that I was able to do most things confidently by myself. You did a great job with your interviews, and also a very good job with your reflection. Overall, you did really well with this assignment and I like how in your reflection you talked about both the positive and negative side of being selfless and set a goal for the future of balancing that quality.
ReplyDeleteAshley,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on this post. You did a good job evaluating yourself and picking out the qualities that make you unique. You have some very valuable gifts that will take you far in life and in your future career. Your interviews were interesting and I see your point when you mentioned how selflessness can be good but also should be balanced.
Ashley great job on this assignment, I think you were very thorough in your personal evaluation. I think you described yourself in any way you think sets you apart. I also think that being a leader and taking hold of situations is a good thing. Furthermore, I agree with what you said, I think that you should start putting yourself first sometimes.
ReplyDelete