Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Final Reflection

I think this class has showed me that it is important to stick to your goals and life. There might be times that you feel like giving up (i.e. not do the work), but once you do you are rewarded and it feels great. This is the first class I have taken at UF that has allowed me to basically grade myself. I was a little hesitant at the beginning thinking that taking a class with less freedom would be easier, but I was wrong. I had to depend on myself for this class. When I did an assignment I did not have to worry if I did something wrong or right. Some mistakes were made along the way but my grade did not suffer because of it. All the responsibility was put on myself and I truly enjoyed it. It made me realize how great it feels to accomplish goals, even though these goals were just completing an assignment for class. 
After this class I do see myself more of an entrepreneur and developing an entrepreneurial mindset. This class guided me on what first steps to take to develop an idea and try to figure out if it is actually a good one. It showed me how to do research and how important it is to receive and listen to outsider input. 
One recommendation I would make to students who will be taking this journey in the future is to not only believe in yourself, but believe you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. To perform best in this course make sure to set a certain amount of time during the week to dedicate to this class. Develop a routine to complete assignments in order to not feel overwhelmed. Maybe try to write down on a calendar or an agenda when you want to complete the assignments and make sure to follow it. You will feel so accomplished if you do and that is honestly a great feeling in this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment