Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Story

The first time I was exposed to entrepreneurship was last year. My boyfriend and his friend started their own watch company called Parr & Co. I found it so interesting how they dealt with manufacturer's oversees and all the coordination it took to have a product made on time for their customers. I was amazed how they were able to design a watch and have their ideas come to life.

Check out their website!
www.parrandcompany.com


I enrolled in ENT 3003 because I needed summer credits (like some of you). I do however hope to get a lot out of this class. I hope to be an entrepreneur in the future and I believe this class would be very beneficial. I would like to walk away with an entrepreneur mindset and the dos and dontss to making a business successful. I also hope to learn a bit about myself and what type a leader I am and should be. 

4 comments:

  1. Those watches are definitely up to "parr". Seriously thats pretty cool your boyfriend is selling fresh time pieces. I am in the same boat with trying to find that entrepreneur mindset, and maybe improve my creative thinking as well. Lol i found it funny that you wrote "dontss" instead of "don'ts" but thats really the only feedback I can think to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool that you have seen first hand how entrepreneurship works. I hope your boyfriend's business is booming and very successful. His watches and the designs are very elegant. Maybe his company will make you want to be a business owner someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a very well-placed source of knowledge on the subject! That will no doubt prove valuable over the course of this semester and beyond. That is certainly a very beautiful timepiece and I have no doubt that your boyfriend will be successful in his future endeavors, as well. Good luck this semester and I hope you get out of it what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic personal example! Greta job with the post and with the subtle free advertising (I took a peek at the watches). ;)
    I look forward to working with you throughout the semester!

    - Ryan

    ReplyDelete